This is my definition of a quickie. So I was famished one morning but I was in a hurry. At tis point in time I was tired of the regular bread and Tea for breakfast.
So I made this recipe I call Friedwich.
These are the few ingredients you need:
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 Eggs
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- If you have a Microwave and you are lucky to get power. Heat your bread in the microwave for 5 mins
- After which allow bread to get cold. The bread suddenly becomes hard enough.
- Whisk your eggs and Fry with onions and salt to taste.
- Then pour vegetable oil into Fry pan to heat for 2 minutes.
- Fry your eggs.
- After which you take fried egg and place into 2 slices of bread.
- Scoop out any oil left in the frying pan
- Place bread on Frying pan to heat up the bread. Turn other side to get the bread slightly burnt
There you go and your Friedwich is ready. Its so crunchy i can have this every morning.
I hope i helped some one with my quick break fast recipe.
Do you have a quick breakfast meal? please share with us below